Tuesday, October 30, 2012

MRU

As a long-time reader of Marginal Revolution, I've often wondered what it would be like to take a course from these professors. I now have the chance. MRU is an online university that offers free lectures on economics. One of the lectures on the Solow Growth Model is shown below. This excerpt is from the MRU homepage:
Marginal Revolution University (MRUniversity) is a new approach to online education led by professors Tyler Cowen and Alex Tabarrok of Marginal Revolution. The first course offered is Development Economics. Watch the video to learn why MRUniversity is different.
I received a complimentary copy of the author's textbook in which the Solow Growth Model was so simply explained that even I understood it. If you like this approach to learning, I recommend that you buy their textbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment